I don’t know what was going in Ty’s brain when he decided to take the wheel when we was in drunk condition and moreover that too within less than year. I have seen how even first time DUI convicts suffer when I worked with a Los Angeles DUI lawyer and here he did it for second time. Seems like didn’t learnt the lesson first time.
Fun in the sun with our students & staff at @kingjames ’ #WeAreFamily Reunion!🎢🙌 #IPROMISE pic.twitter.com/uaxPZWAY9U — I PROMISE School (@IPROMISESchool) August 14, 2018
I don’t know what was going in Ty’s brain when he decided to take the wheel when we was in drunk condition and moreover that too within less than year. I have seen how even first time DUI convicts suffer when I worked with a Los Angeles DUI lawyer and here he did it for second time. Seems like didn’t learnt the lesson first time.
ReplyDelete